2007年11月1日 星期四

U1587-Homework3-魏天其-Attitude

I think my CEF level is between B1 and B2,that is,i still have a lot of work to do to improve my English.
I have two main weak point.First,i can't communicate with others in English very fluently and use specific words to show what i want to say.Second,i am not good at writing.It is already a challenge for me to make a composition in chinese,not to mention the English.
To conquer my weakness,try to complete the goals i set is the most important work i should done.And focus on the writing and speaking ability trianing have to be a daliy program in my study project.
If i can finish all of the goals,English will definitely be a useful tool in my life and a language i can enjoy with!

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Please post more blogs besides the homework. dsf